Employment Opportunities are free for VASEA members to post. Employment opportunities will be posted for 30 days or until the position has been filled.
The VASEA office also maintains a database of job seekers looking for employment in Administration, Accounting, Payroll and Tax fields.
Tax Liaison – Charlottesville
Hantzmon Wiebel LLP, a Top 20 firm in Virginia and a Top 300 firm in the US, is seeking a Tax Liaison. The Liaison will interface with the Internal Revenue Service and various state Taxing Authorities on behalf of clients, respond to inquiries in a timely matter and prepare correspondence and other documents for submission to the Taxing Authorities.
While the essential requirements of this position and other criteria are listed below, most important is the ability to collaborate with our team.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to navigate the intricacies of the Internal Revenue Service and various Taxing Authorities in a persistent and effective manner.
• Problem solving and follow-up skills.
Current CPA license, law license or Enrolled Agent license preferred.
Prior experience interfacing with the Internal Revenue Service is a plus but not required.
This is a full or part-time position with benefits.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
(Posted Feb 20, 2018)