32nd Annual Spring Seminar: Virtual Event! (12 Hours CE)
Wednesday-Friday, June 3-5, 2020
12 Hours IRS CE via Live Webinar
Great speakers, great tax topics, great price!
$200 Members / $250 Non-Members
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Notice of Deficiency: Your Ticket to Tax Court, 11 a.m.–1 p.m. ET
Schedule D, Form 8949 & Publicly Traded Partnerships, 2-4 p.m. ET
Thursday, June 4, 2020
Partnership/S-Corps (Pen to Paper), 11 a.m.–1 p.m. ET
Reporting Rental Real Estate Advanced Tax Issues, 2-4 p.m. ET
Friday, June 5, 2020
What To Do When a Client Dies, 11 a.m.–1 p.m. ET
Show Me the Money – The Ethics of Fees, 2-4 p.m. ET
FREE VASEA Webinar: Tax Law Changes Related to the Coronavirus Webinar – Part 3
Thursday, April 30, 2020
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Presented by VASEA Board Members: Knox Wimberly, EA and Vaughan Long, EA
2 Hours IRS CE: QSRNU-T-00443-20-O
This two CE hour course will explore the contents of IRS Notices, Proposed Regulations and other administrative actions taken by the IRS and the Department of the Treasury in light of the pandemic. In addition, we will also explore the tax provisions in the Families First Coronavirus Response Act and the CARES Act. There will be a question and answer time at the end.
1. Gain an understanding of the various administrative actions taken by the IRS in response to the pandemic.
2. Review the latest guidance related to the tax provisions in the FFCRA and the CARES Act.
3. Gain an understanding of what the IRS is doing related to collection and exam issues during the Pandemic.
4. Gain an understanding of the Employee Retention Credit.
5. Gain a basic understanding of the new NOL rules.
6. Explore the new IRS Form 7200 and learn how to complete it.
VASEA Webinar Recordings: Tax Law Changes Related to the Coronavirus
Presented by VASEA Board Members:
Knox Wimberly, EA and Vaughan Long, EA